Tuesday, August 02, 2005

predafile@hotmail.com

Want to contact Jack or comment on predafile? Want to say something but you are uncomfortable talking about it in predafile's comment sections? Personally, I prefer to keep as much of this discussion as possible on the published blog site (because I believe it is for the greater good to get this information out), but if you prefer, you can now e-mail me/Jack at predafile@hotmail.com. Your e-mail will come to my private hotmail account, which is separate from this blog. I will try to respond in a timely fashion if it is requested/appropriate. Noone will see your correspondence except you and me. I understand and promise confidentiality and, if need be, your anonymity. Nothing will be published without your permission. No more victims.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Does anyone know how to contact Jack Hughs. We have been trying to contact him from Ireland and have sent numerous emails. These monsters that are mentioned on this blog site are in Dungarvan Waterford and are twinning with a children's school. We have sent numerous emails requesting help but not one of our emails was answered, this is very frustrating and very disappointing as these same monsters arrived again last week and were able to have meetings without been challenged. If we get the information and contact requested we will go after them big time here. My name is Alan I have children in this school in Waterford Ireland, I will not hide becuase if these people are involved in this abuse shit they ain't coming here and you can bet on that. Can someone get someone who knows about this to contact us please.